- Your licence is a trial one or a commercial one and hasn't expired.
- Your licence is a trial one or a commercial one and has expired.
- All the manipulations with the licencing require the ROLE_ADMIN assigned to you.
- If your licence has expired, you need to log-in as super user (username is admin by default, and it is set in the configuration files).
- This article covers Allure TestOps releases starting from 3.181.5 and next ones. If your release is older than 3.181.5, you need to upgrade to the most recent release.
Your licence is a trial one or a commercial one and hasn't expired.
1. Proceed to Administration > License > Manage
2. Add new licence string to the dedicated field.
Your licence is a trial one or a commercial one and has expired
- Log out from Allure TestOps
- Go to the login page
- Log in as admin (username is admin or any other set by you in the configuration file)
- In the License field add new licence string
Login as admin when you are using external IAM
If you are using external IAM (OIDC, LDAP etc), you need to use log-in to local account to activate the licence.
Use the following path to proceed to system (built-in accounts) log-in: